Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011

In a just an hour or so Elder Bates will be airborne and on his way to Madagascar! I'm pretty sure these past 9 weeks passed by really quickly for everyone. It will take him about 3 days to get to Mada, with one long layover. Elder Bates hasn't flown that much before, only once when he was 9 with the rest of his family, and he has been made "flight leader". Whatever that means, I guess he just has a little more responsibility to make sure they get to their destination.

I am really excited because if everything goes as planned I should get to talk to my brother within the next couple days (hopefully today).

We are all really excited for Elder Bates, we know he will be a great missionary and serve the people of Madagascar with great love. We pray for a safe flight with out any major hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment