Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

hi hoe hi hoe. its off to work we go.

so first off my health is good! well better than it was. i had a worm this past week.... it suckd! but thats ok. i took worm medicine and its gone. how do i know that its gone? i just do ;) hahaha but i got a bunch of malagasies laughing telling them about it so its worth it i guess. but dont worry i am healthy! doin 2 pull ups a day. at least haha. gettin all bokina! hahaha but its good. also we had 9 baptisms this past saturday! woo hoo! and i got 10 times that next sunday hahahha. i just like to work. sitting around sucks! hahahah but im doing good. i guess i should let you know about transfers as well. i am staying in manandona but my new companions name is elder prochnow. and all i know about him is he is a marine. very strict. but a great guy. hard worker. so we should get along great. i also got made a zone leader. so i get to pay the bills hahha. elder prochnow is a zoneleader with me though so it wont be such a work load. but thats about all thats new here with me in madagascar. plus if there is ill just tell you on sunday. sorry to all those who read my blog and cant talk to me on mothers day. 1 year and 3 months then you can see this beautiful face again. hahahhahahahaa

but it sounds like the family is all doing good! you alls had fun moving lyndi and playing rugby wich is good. sorry theres not much for me to really write. the package hasnt come yet. havent gotten a letter for a while hahahhaa. but other than that nothin new. i love you all and cant wait to talk to you in a week.

so heres how that will all go down. your going to call me around ? oclock in the morning there. or ?00 at night here. and then we will talk. you will call me on this number- xxxxxxxxx and it should go through. and we can have a gay old conversation

be fitiavana mandrakizay
elder bates


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Madagascar

No comments:

Post a Comment